lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

Semester 3

Price International Inc.
30 Elm Street
Lake Wood
CT80215
Tel + 1 303 232 96 96
Fax + 1 303 233 58 69
e- mail fshaw@pcintl.aol.com


August 16 200-



Jiri Svarc
Nedvezka, 27
Prague
Czech Republic


Dear Jiri

I´m planning a trip to Europe in October and would like to meet you to discuss opening an office in Prague. I think that we will need a full day for our discussions, and I would like to invite you out to dinner afterwards. I’m arriving in Prague on the 9th, and I would like to meet with you before I visit some other agents.
Could I suggest meeting on Friday, October 11 at 10 A.M.? If necessary, we can finish our discussions when I return from my trip to Warsaw and Budapest.

I look forward to seeing you.

Regards

Frank

Frank Shaw



Bebcur Utca
1108 Budapest
Hungary


26 August 200-

Mr F. Shaw
Price International Inc
30 Elm Street
Lakewood
CT 80215
USA


Dear Mr Shaw

Thank you for your letter of 16 August about you visit to Europe. Unfortunately, I am away until 13 October, but I would be happy to see you on either Monday 14 or Wednesday 16 October. On both days I’m busy in the mornings, but the afternoons are free. Please let me know wich day suits you best.

I look forward your reply.

Sincerely

Andrea

Andrea Kovacs

No hay comentarios: