lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

SeMeStER 2

Week 4

Unit 4

The place of work

4.1 Giving directions

*In this chapter, I learned how to tell somebody how to arrive to different places, and I also learned how to asked where a place is.

*I learned new vocabulary.


4.2 Talking about departments

*We learned how to describe a department

*The most important thing here was to know what’s the function of each department.

4.3 Taking a message

*I learn the formal way to answer the phone or to call someone and to ask for taking a message or lo leave a message

*I learned the different preposition that can be used to talk about places and how to use them













Week 5

Unit 5

Revision and consolidation

* This unit was like a review of the things we learned in the other units.

* It talks about the preposition, pronous, articles and it has many vocabulary for us to practice.

*We also practiced how to make question from a given answer.
























Week 7

Unit 7

The working environment

7.1 Asking people to do things

*The objective of this chapter was to teach us how to ask someone to do something, we learned the way to make questions and the answer we have to say.



7.2 Talking about stress

*We answered a test to know how much stress do we have, and we answered some simple questions

*We also read and talk about the activities and functions that a manager have, and about the obligations every person have in their position.

*We used the verbs that express obligation or lack of obligation and we said many examples.


7.3 Giving advice

*We practiced how to help someone to solve different kind of problems











Week 6

Unit 6

Day-to-day work

6.1 Talking about you work

*Here I learned the preposition of time, how to use them

*I learned how to describe the conditions of my company, for example at what time does work star and finishes, when’s the lunch break, and many things like that.


6.2 Describing routines

*We learned how to use the time adverbs, that are the ones that express how frequently the action described in the sentence takes place

*I also review how to talk about my day, to describe the things I did

6.3 Likes and dislikes

*I learn hoe to write sentences that express like or dislikes, how to use the verb and the meaning of them.

No hay comentarios: