lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

SeMeStER 2

Unit 1

Introductions and greetings


1.1 Introducing yourself

*I learn how to introduce my self in a formal and in an informal way, and i learns new things like how do you do.

*We also learn how to ask a person his or her name or if they are the person we’re looking for.


1.2 Saying where are you from

*I learned how to say were I am from but the most important thing for me in this lesson was that I learn how to call people from different countries, their languages and the capital.


1.3 Introducing other people

*I learned that when you introduce another person you have to call them by their last name.

*They told us the phrases to introduce people in a formal way











Week 2

Unit 2

Occupations


2.1 Saying what you do

*In this week I learned new vocabulary, and I remember the different types of jobs that exist.

*Also we learned the differences in asking for, at or in.


2.2 Telephoning

*We repeat and remember how to spell words and the pronunciation of the letters.

*We learned how to ask someone to spell a word or to repeat something.


2.3 Finding out information about people

*We practiced numbers, because we listen to telephones

*We learned how to ask questions to people to get information










Week 3

Unit 3

Companies

3.1 Describing a company

*As the name of the task says, we learned how to describe a company, say where it is, where its headquarters are and if it has got branches in our country.


3.2 Talking about types of business

*We learned how to say to what type of industry our company belongs to, we learned also the types of companies that can be.

*We also learned how to ask question in third person and write negative and affirmative short answers and complements.

No hay comentarios: